Saturday 24 July 2010

Planning to Write a Book

I want to write a book.

it's not a sudden hopeless dream. I've thought about it a really long time before, but I do feel that I can do it some days ago (well it's still related to my last post)

I wanna try making a book. any book. It can be a chicken soup, a novel, a diary, a blog compilation (maybe this wont work), a love story, a schoolbook, a poem, a fiction, a junk, or anything else.

the 1st problem is that I don't really have much spare time (with my laptop). the 2nd problem is: I tend to lose my excitement. 3rd problem is: I hate no support!

so I've thought a solution (a simple one): work with someone. yeah, brilliant. time can be shared, excitement wont lose so fast, and we'll support each other! great!

now, who wants? and I'm asking YOU. seriously. really, really seriously. please. post a comment :))

No comments:

Post a Comment