Saturday 24 July 2010

Dare to Do a Handstand

I've realized something important in this world .

something that you need to do in order to get something. it is:
"beat your fear by facing and challenging it, a hundred failures but ends with winning is better than hiding away"
that's right. I do feel that sometimes I don't get any better from time to time just because I think too shallow. I'm afraid. yeah, like "It's too dangerous" or "what's the point of doing that?". And it is me who realize the most how useless and meaningless the reasons are. I'm just too coward.

Now I try to break the first wall. I try to do a handstand. what's the point of it? don't ask. It's better that I try than someone who mock but too afraid to try. here is some review (sorry, no photos. Never think it'd work on me)

1st good work : cant get my feet up but can swing them, at least. fear of falling attacked.
2nd good work: made up my mind not to think about falling. and at last my feet touched the wall (I practiced facing my back to the wall)
3rd good work: can do a handstand 2 seconds without wall and 5 seconds with it.

wait for the best part! I'll try my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment